If you have been in the healthcare aisle of a store lately, I am sure you have seen many different types of CBD products, such as: tinctures, gummies, softgels and topicals. You have may even asked yourself, which product should I take? And I know this answer is not helpful… but it depends.
There are many factors that can affect the performance of a CBD product: your bodies chemistry, your weight, your metabolism, the type of product you are taking, are you consistent in taking or using the product daily, etc. Below are some questions to consider, which may help you determine which product is best suited for you.
- How do you prefer to take your supplements?
- Are you looking for a product to support general wellness?
- Do you need a product to help with occasional stress?
- Are you looking for a product to help promote restful sleep?
- Do you want a product to support joint flexibility and comfort?
Now let’s take a look at the different CBD products and see which is right for you!
CBD Tinctures are a fast-acting liquid and they are easy to take. Simply use the dropper to draw the amount you need and place the oil underneath your tongue. Hold for approximately 30 to 90 seconds and it will start to enter your bloodstream.
- Different flavors.
- Adjust the amount based on your individual needs.
- Add into a beverage or food.
CBD Gummies are convenient, extremely easy to take and come in premeasured doses. This product breakdowns in your digestive system. So, it can take about an hour to feel the effects but will then last for several hours.
- Different flavors.
CBD Softgels are easy-to-swallow and come in premeasured doses. They can have additional compounds like curcumin for joints and melatonin for sleep.
- Will not dissolve in your mouth while swallowing.
- Does not break up in the bottle.
- Leaves no bad aftertaste.
Additionally, our softgels are formulated with nanoemulsion technology, which will increase the absorption and effectiveness of the product versus all other oil-based CBD products.
CBD Topicals are massaged or applied to the skin. They may have other ingredients, so you may feel a tingling, warming or cooling sensation. And the effects can last about one to two hours.
- Bath Bombs.
As you can see, there are many different types of CBD products and they all offer different benefits.
- Tinctures are a fast-acting liquid that offer immediate results.
- Gummies are premeasured doses, easy to take and work in about an hour.
- Softgels are easy-to-swallow, premeasured doses and offer the best absorption and offer the longest results.
- And topicals are perfect to treat an area of the body.
Whether you choose a tincture, gummie, softgels or a topical it’s best to choose a high-quality product that best suits your needs.
At Wholesome Medicinals, we test all of products for potency, heavy metals and pesticides. And we are committed to creating a high-quality product. Our products are made from a CBD-rich strain known as phytocannabinoid rich (PCR). PCR products have ten times the concentration of CBD compared to generic industrial hemp. While still maintaining less than 0.3% THC.
To learn more and/or view our products visit us at: https://wholesome-medicinals.com/